The website provides information regarding casino games and the gambling industry (the “Services”) and is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect information relating to children.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
“Cookies” means a small text file placed on your computer by the website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the website.
“Personal Data” means any information that is capable of identifying an individual, directly or indirectly.
“Non-personal Data” means anonymous (i.e., unidentified and non-identifiable) and aggregated data.
The website is intended for adult users of legal gambling age. It is not intended for children - individuals under the age of 18 must not use the website or provide any Personal Information or Non-personal Information to us. We do not intentionally collect information from users who do not meet the minimum gambling age. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are of the required legal age before using our website.
We do not collect any Personal Information.
We may only collect Non-Personal Information when you use our website. We use this information to enhance the functionality of the website. This may include the following:
Information relating to certain software and hardware (e.g., type of browser, operating system, language;
Use of and engagement with the website.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect Non-personal Information in the following ways:
Automatically from your use of our website using various technologies such as cookies (as described further below).
Non-personal Information received from third party analytics providers.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use Non-Personal Information for the following reasons:
I. To identify and resolve problems with the website;
II. As and when required, to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or any court order;
III. To maintain the safety and security of the website, including to identify any potential threats;
IV. To enhance the functionality of the website;
V. To identify ways of making our website better and more engaging to our users. This could be through gathering an understanding of how users engage and navigate through our website.
The security of your information is very important to us, and we have put measures in place to ensure the safe keeping of your information.
We take reasonable care to apply and preserve the security of the website and the information we collect. We ensure this by implementing industry standard procedures and policies to prevent the unauthorised use of information.
We will do our best to protect your information but cannot guarantee the security of that information as the transmission of information over the internet is not always totally secure.
to improve your experience when using our website
to help improve the Service
to remember your preferences and to help make your ongoing engagement with the website smoother and quicker
to help you navigate between pages efficiently
to enable automatic activation of website features
We use the following cookies on our website:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the normal operation of the website. If you deny consent to these cookies, this may hinder the functionality of our website and affect your experience when using the website. These cookies are stored temporarily when you browse the website and will be automatically deleted once the browser is closed.
1. Analytical cookies - These cookies only collect anonymous visitor data. The cookie will count the number of visitors to the website and will analyse how users move around our website. These cookies help us to make the website more user-friendly and easily accessible. We may use third party web traffic analytics companies and Adobe Analytics who track and analyse your interaction with the website for data analytics purposes.
2. Functionality cookies - These cookies enable us to recognise repeat users to the website. This enables us to personalise the website content based on a user’s stored preferences.
3. Targeting cookies - These cookies analyse your activity and records your visit to our website and the links you have followed. This will enable us to tailor the website to your interests.
Before the website places cookies on your device, you will be presented with a Cookie Consent banner requesting your consent to apply cookies.
You may withdraw your consent to the application of cookies at any time. This can be enabled by changing the settings on your internet browser and turning of the setting for all or some cookies. Please be aware that if you disable cookies, this may mean that certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended, and your overall experience of using the Website may be reduced.
If you need further information about cookies, you are advised to visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
There may be times where we share Non-personal Information. This will be limited as follows:
1. Professionals - To our business advisers, auditors, affiliates and subsidiaries as part of our day-to-day activities when running the website.
2. Third parties - To trusted third party service providers and trusted business partners to carry out their functions and to process data on our behalf. This may include:
A. To perform research, testing diagnostics or analytics;
B. To provide promotional and other information relevant to your interests.
3. Corporate transactions - There may be a point in time where the website takes part in a corporate transaction (e.g., we decide to sell, transfer or merge part of our business). In these situations, we may share your Non-personal Information with third parties involved in the transaction.
4. By law - Non-personal information may be shared with a court, regulatory body or other legal entities if this is required by law. Non-personal information may be further shared in other legal situations, such as:
a.) If any illegal activity or wrongdoing is suspected such as fraud.
b.) To ensure our intellectual property rights are enforced and protected
c.) To enable us to successfully contest against potential legal claims
d.) To ensure our website, users and third parties are protected.
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold Non-personal Information for the period necessary to provide you with our services, and exercise legal contracts and policies. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our Non-personal Information is handled safely and securely.
We operate on a global basis which means that we might need to transfer your Non-personal Information to countries inside and outside of the European Union. You should be aware that the data protection and other laws of countries outside the European Union may be less comprehensive than the laws and regulations applicable to the European Union. In these instances, we will take reasonable measures necessary to ensure a similar level of protection to our data.
From time to time, the website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connection may allow third parties to collect or share information about you. We have no control over such third-party websites and are not responsible for the content of those websites or its privacy policies.
If you decide to click on any third-party links, applications or plug-ins, you bear all the risk in respect of the information that you hand over to such third party website. We do not accept any liability relating to the privacy policies of such third-party websites or any liability arising from your submission of data to them.